Coloring Page Tuesday - Christmas Stocking

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     I receive such nice emails from people who are using my coloring pages (and my stats go nuts every Tuesday when I load a new one), but so few of you are sending me back your colored art. Don't be shy! I'd love to see what your stocking looks like. Does it have stripes, dots, stars?
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version of my stocking, or send a picture of your favorite stocking! (Low resolution .jpg, smaller than 300 pixels please.) I'll post it here and share it with the world!
     For more coloring pages, go here.

Update: To make it easier for you to send your images, I'm simplifying the requirements. Please make sure your image is less than 1mb and email it to coloringpages@dulemba.com!

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.



Look what Irene made!

No comments: