Coloring Page Tuesday - SHARK!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     On vacation? At the beach? Don't run into any of these guys! (Although the little sand sharks are kinda cute.)
     Keep adding your images to my brand new, all shiny, Coloring Page Tuesday GALLERY at dulemba.com! (Click the icon below.)
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.



Check out what Martha Steele created for the Missouri City Branch Library! (Click here to see all of the banners she created.)

11 comments:

Susanne said...

I love this shark and everything you do!! Thank you so much! Hugs Susanne

Tina said...

was für eine tolle Zeichnung. Der Hai sieht klasse aus.
LG Tina

Moments by Marla said...

Jaws come to mind, but this one looks much happier. Thank you!

Esther said...

Love the big grin on this shark! Thanks for sharing!

Judy said...

Thank you so much for sharing this image. Much appreciated.

fallonmjf6 said...

Can a shark be cute? I think this one is...thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks guys!!! I always appreciate your feedback!! :) e

Sandra said...

Thanks, great shark!

Chris said...

Thank you so much. I can see a caption above his head that says "how you doin" in the voice of Joey on Friends.

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you! I love sharks!

Barbara said...

I like him but I don't trust him!
Thank you. Barbara.